Quintessential provides custom quotes to fit your vision from day of to every last detail. Partial planning includes selections from the list below and full services packages include everything to create an event that fits your personality, style and spirit.
- The look: need help refining your style, theme and spirit? Quintessential will curate your Pinterest board, magazine clippings and your ideas to create a cohesive look that matches your vision.
- Styling: assistance with design and styling of all of your events from your engagement to the last dance. Develop a “look” for all of your events including your engagement photos, shower, rehearsal dinner and the wedding.
- Budget: Assistance with budget development and management.
- The Little Black Book: personalized vendor recommendations that fit your style, personality and budget.
- Contract Review: contracts are reviewed before you book to ensure each meets your expectations. Did you book enough hours, are there hidden fees, do you need a generator?
- Vendor Meetings: in person attendance at your tastings, site visits, decor and design. I’ll be your tag-a-long to make sure all of the questions are asked and answered.
- Transportation: is your ceremony in a different location than your reception? Quintessential will handle bookings and the timing to ensure smooth transitions between locations.
- Rental Coordination: From tents to silverware and port-a-lets, the details, delivery and pick up will all be managed.
- Stationery: Design input and management of all of your production deadlines for each of your paper elements including Save-the-Dates to your placecards.
- Hotel Accomodations: coordination of room blocks and group rates
- Rehearsal Dinner: venue recommendations, menu planning, transportation and decor.
- Advice and troubleshooting
- Up to 10 hours of coordination on wedding day
Travel and Lodging fees may apply
Contact Quintessential Events today for your free consultation.